Mailing Address: PO Box 546 Central Valley, NY 10917
Physical Address: 455 Route 32 Highland Mills, NY 10930 (Behind the Woodbury Fire Dept)
The Village Building Department is responsible for :
- Administrating and enforcing all International, State and Local Building Codes
- Administration and enforcement of all Local Zoning Ordinances
- Issue all Building Permits and Certificate of Occupancies
- Inspection of all construction within the Village of Woodbury
- Issue Operating Permits for commercial buildings and places of worship
- Issue Permits for Public Assembly
- Process all Applications for Zoning Board of Appeals and Planning Board
- Issue Violation for Valid Complaints ( All Complaints must be submitted in writting on form below)
- Management and Maintenance of all Village of Woodbury property records
- Conduct Annual Fire Inspections
Documents of Interest
Frequently Asked Questions
When and where does the Planning Board meet?
The Planning Board meets on the first and third Wednesday of each month at 7:30PM in Woodbury Village Hall, 455 Route 32, Highland Mills. An agenda is set prior to each meeting. Only scheduled items are discussed. Applications for the Planning Board may be obtained in hardcopy at the Building Department and electronically here.
When and where does the Zoning Board of Appeals meet?
When there are practical difficulties or unnecessary hardships in carrying out the strict letter of the Village's zoning regulations, the Zoning Board of Appeals has the authority to issue special permits and/or variances, provided the public convenience, safety and welfare are substantially served and the integrity of neighboring properties are not injured. The Zoning Board of Appeals meets on the second Wednesday of each month at 7:30PM in Woodbury Village Hall 455 Route 32, Highland Mills. Applications for the Zoning Board may be obtained in hardcopy at the Building Department and electronically here.